Monday, December 26, 2016

THE CHRISTMAS TIME

     Didn't take the pictures, but had a wonderful time at my daughter's home and taken there by my son at 7 on the Saturday evening and brought home when it was about 10.  My husband was there from 8 to 9:30, b/c before that he was playing piano at a church and then going again and would be doing the piano and would be able to drive home about 12.  He got home about 12:30 of the morning of Christmas on Sunday.  WELL, he went to others churches at 7 in the morning and got home at 10:30 and a couple hours later we went to the Bhutanese and we at their church from 12:30 to 3:00.  AND Dave took me home and went back to our church to do some cleaning.  Anyhow, I've said too much.  I'm still sleeping most of the time from about 7:30 or 8:00 at the evening and getting up about 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning.  All I can show you is our present time Christmas things AND they will be here until sometime in February.  Love to see them and won't get them out for weeks and weeks.  Anyhow, bless you and thank you.  I'm talking too much as usual.  Sure love and miss many, many of you!  Pray for many of you, and worship and glorify the Lord and focus on Him and Heaven!!  





4 comments:

a joyful noise said...

Sounds like you had an eventful and enjoyable Christmas. Glad Dave is busy helping at the various churches. You are both a blessing and may God grant you strength and energy for your days. Thank you for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

Saleslady371 said...

Besutiful tree. Sounds like a great. Family time.

Wise Hearted said...

Oh I see I did not wish you a Merry Christmas but I am here to wish you a Happy New Year. You encourage me ever time I read something you wrote for I k now it takes courage to put your feelings into words at time. Blessings sister.

Lux G. said...

I think it's when we're having the most wonderful time of our lives when we forget to take a picture of it and just remain in the moment.

Happy 2017!