Thursday, March 10, 2016

BLESSING, HONOR, AND WISDOM... FOREVER AND EVER!!



      That is what is on my heart consistently for the past stretch of years.  Every day I say and sing in our house or in a car or when I can walk outside with my canes and I use strongly the words of glory, worship, honor, and thankfulness.  Since my body and brain don't work as well... even to read and write re: the Bible... all I can do is sing to and for Him.  Sure loved to see this photo this evening and it grabbed my attention and my heart.  So, sending it out again to share. 

[I have another verse from Psalms that has grabbed me, too, so I hope I can find a good photo with that one in a day or so.  Do what I can, when I can, how I can.]

1 comment:

Carol@Labor of Love said...

Beautiful message. We have a strong and faithful Father God and Savior. Have a blessed weekend!