Friday, June 28, 2013

"LILACS...ROBINS" FROM GOD.




In April, 1985, while I was walking from my duplex to the bus stop, heading to work, this is what the Lord said to me.  I had no idea why, but knew it was definitely laid on me.  I'm a very lilac-loving person, and love birds, so it sure fit right into my heart.

A month later, May 19, Dave and I were suddenly, surprisingly, put together.  We married September 21st.  This stretch of time together has been a huge blessing in many ways.  Dave is not far below Jesus in my heart, and part of the reason is because, exactly a year earlier -- May, 1984 -- the Lord said to me, "I'm sending you my representative."  He did.

I'm leaving for about a month, pulling out of the driveway about 7 AM Sunday morning.  Driving to the Washington, Oregon area.  Seeing family, friends, and doing some spiritual warfare teaching to a few ladies.  Don't know what else is on my plate, but the Lord has already told me I will be there longer than has frequently occurred. [I've gone out nearly every year since 1990, sometimes alone, and sometimes Dave could come.  Job situations keep it from happening now.]

Anyhow, the reason I'm posting about this is because I'm already missing my husband and I haven't left home, yet.  We're dating this evening.  However, tomorrow he's working at church and repairing someone's home, and I'm extremely busy, too.

When I woke up this morning, this "word" from the Lord dropped in again, and I decided to send it out, to share it.

It truly was a TRUE word from my dear 
Heavenly Abba, Papa, Daddy, Father.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice time away...
This is the 2nd Saturday post with lilacs in it... I am sensing a fragrant theme... :)

Unknown said...

Hi CaryJo
Oh, I know it us hard when one stays at home when the souse needs to travel. It is like a part of your world staying behind.
Blessings
Mia

Anonymous said...

Love that word to you... and all that God has given you in relation to it. Blessings on your trip and teaching!! ~ Pam, apples of gold, http://wordglow.wordpress.com

Linda Stoll said...

may you be blessed with a safe, peace-filled journey, my weekend buddy!

Linda

Anonymous said...

May lilacs and robins follow you wherever you go, but mostly, may the LORD hold you near and keep you safe, give you the words and the love that you need as you minster where you go. Caring through Christ, ~ linda

Anonymous said...

There's such a sweetness here, CaryJo. May the Lord bless and keep you. Looking forward to hearing all about the way God used you on your trip.
Dina(causerie.typepad.com)