Friday, September 18, 2015

REVELATION IN MY LIFE...AGAIN AND AGAIN

About 2-1/2 years ago, I, during the driving to the NW area, was able to take some amazing photos, partially as I'm a cloud addict.  Then the Lord gave me the poetic words I could use re: Revelation.  It bit me then, and hit me today. I hope hearts will rejoice with and for the Lord.   

The Lord laid Revelation on me to read many, many years ago, probably over and over.  It ranks right up as a favorite book, and I enjoy it... it thoroughly excites me.  Since, in our present-day world, the sinfulness connected to Sodom and Gomorrah thousands of years ago is very strong.  It's grabbing my heart and I'm truly focusing on Heaven.  And focusing on the Words of Revelation.  Can't understand everything historically, but can recognize the purposes and plans of many of the angels that are being spread around through our Heavenly Father. 

Then Chapter 7:12 has one of my favorite portions.  The host comes from every nation, tribe, people, language...then the angels and four living creatures...and then they all fall prostrate before the throne and worship God and the Lamb of God...and this verse just explodes.  I have it underlined big time and read it with a loud, roaring, "hallelujah-ing" voice:



 Amen! (So be it!) they cried. Blessing and glory and majesty and splendor and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and might [be ascribed] to our God to the ages and ages (forever and ever, throughout the eternities of the eternities)! Amen! (So be it!)  [Amplified]



SUNDAY STILLNESS


Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday

2 comments:

Sandra Heska King said...

I'm glad you're a cloud addict. And the poem is perfect. Happy weekend, Joanne.

Janis Cox said...

Caryjo,
What a lovely poem. I am starting to read and understand Revelations. It is now on my header - Rev. 5:5 The Lion of Judah. Powerful isn't it.
Blessings,
Janis