Thursday, September 3, 2015

JEREMIAH AND I!



THE LORD HAS LAID ME ON MY BIBLE TO JEREMIAH.
LAST WEEK IT WAS JOHN,
 BEFORE THAT IT WAS ISAIAH,
AND BEFORE THAT WAS PSALMS.
WHEN READING JEREMIAH MANY TIMES IN THE PAST THIRTY YEARS OR SO, I'VE UNDERSTOOD
MANY, MANY TIMES THAT,
 SPIRITUALLY WORKING FOR THE LORD,
JEREMIAH AND I ARE MUCH THE SAME.  
A STRONG REASON IS ON ME NOW WHEN SO MUCH SINFULNESS CHANGES AROUND AND ABOUT 
THE INSIGHT IN THE
CITIES, STATES, NATIONS.
JEREMIAH, WAY BACK ABOUT 2600 YEARS AGO,
HE WAS STRONGLY HEARTBROKEN.
AND I'M DEFINITELY HEARTBROKEN, TOO.

WHEN I'M IN HEAVEN, I TRULY LOOK FORWARD TO
MEETING HIM, AND I ASSUME HE IS
MY BROTHER!


SUNDAY STILLNESS

Tell Me a Story


Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday

5 comments:

Carol said...

It is right to weep for the way our country is disregarding God's directions--his commands. We can pray for repentance and God's mercy. Blessings!

a joyful noise said...

Yes, we also pray that the Holy Spirit will hover conviction over our Nation, our States, and our Cities. The hard Fallow Ground needs to be broken up, and the Holy spirit can do that. Thanks for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

Nannette said...

The Weeping Prophet...may we be more sensitive to those around us as he was! Blessings, I was one of your neighbors at Tell me a true story. ♥

Nannette said...

The Weeping Prophet...may I be as sensitive to those around me as Jeremiah was! Your neighbor at Tell me a true story ♥

Unknown said...

Indeed he is!