Monday, March 31, 2014

HE WATCHES EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS US...


TRUSTING HIM FOREVER
IS WHAT COUNTS FOREVER.
=============
And I hope this will enter your hearts and minds.  The reason is because we need to spiritually go around and about to seek where the Lord is reaching out and touching the people in the area.  Some of my friends have been truck drivers who have served the Lord and opened more and more opportunities to drop the seed of the Lord 
into their hearts.  For me, when younger, seed planted into me was was an absolute necessity. 

As a missionary and server in Uganda, a prayer walker in Morocco, a short-term helper in Costa Rica, a visitor/spiritual teacher/helper in England, 
and as an American roundabouter has been
 laid on me and my dear ones.

In my case, it often is seed planting, but also spiritual warfare information, sharing regarding historically demonically spiritual connections that have forced places to go through extremely difficult and tough stretches.

So, as I said, this photo and the Word are spread out and about the blessings the Lord lays on us in this world 
from His truthful and caring heart.

Tell Me a Story

2 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

It's amazing how the Lord uses us for His purposes in the earth. Seeing a need and meeting it, is a great calling!

Floyd said...

Good word, sister. He is concerned for us at every second. That's quite a thought to dwell on...