Thursday, December 30, 2010

BLOG ANNIVERSARY


Just wanted to take a minute or so and tell you what a blessing it has been to meet you during this past year. I've gained some wonderful friends, people I can respect and admire beyond anything I ever would have anticipated.

Last year, for several months, the Lord [and Susie] prodded and pushed and encouraged me to take that step. After digging in my heels, as I truly did not want to go that direction, I finally knew it was the right choice. Since my first post, last New Years Eve, I have not regretted it for even an instant.

I know I should be reading more, digging further, and spending more and more time in this blog-life. Maybe this year I will be more disciplined in that arena, able to "meet" more wonderful people. That's my next goal.

So, bless you and yours. You are loved, respected, and appreciated.

3 comments:

S. Etole said...

Looking forward to more of your excellent writing and thoughts.

Blessings for the New Year!

Beth said...

Looking forward to another year with you!:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for blessing us with your gift and your heart! Happy New Year!