Wednesday, February 24, 2016

FOCUSING AND REJOICING ON HEAVEN!!



    Truthfulism strikes again.  I focus on Him, --- moment-by-moment, day-by-day, night-by-night --- because I can't read and understand nearly well as I was even as a kid, and can't walk often or drive at all.  So I look forward to seeing Him and meeting the angels that have been protecting and keeping me.  I've heard about that before, especially in April, '06, when a lady saw them walking by me when we'd been in a very serious ungodly and serious situation.  Well, as I've mentioned,  I sure look forward to meeting the angels and getting to Heaven to truly see the Heavenly Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit and many of the prophetic portions... and a portion to see family and friends, and much of the family I would never have officially known... could be there recently or hundreds of years ago.  Anyhow, focusing and can hardly wait to "come and behold the face of God."  HALLELUJAH!!!

Tell Me a Story

3 comments:

Lux G. said...

I hope to thirst for Him like a deer thirsting for water.

Mary Hill said...

I long for my heavenly home too. Blessings.

a joyful noise said...

Angels are all around us if our spiritual eyes were to be opened. I know they are watching over you my dear Joanne. Thank you for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.