Friday, August 28, 2015

WORSHIPING... DAY-BY-DAY, NIGHT-BY-NIGHT!

    Whenever I am walking, driving, looking out of our house and other homes I am rejoicing and worshiping.  And even in our states and other nations, such as Uganda, Costa Rica, Morocco, England, France.  I see our worldly situation.  For many years I've seen clouds, sun, moon, mountains, rivers, oceans, and birds moving around, going up and down.  I've been very happy and very rejoicing in many of those places.  Can't show you the hundreds and hundreds of the pictures, but will only put the clouds, sun, moon, and bird, mountain, and ocean.  I am blessed to see clouds, sun, moon, and birds right in my yard area.  However,  the words I speak many times a day and as I'm in bed and eventually go to sleep this has been it for nearly a couple months.  He dropped it into me and I spread it around.


I WORSHIP,
GLORIFY,
PRAISE, 
AND THANK YOU, 
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER.

Those are the words.  Sometimes I sing, sometimes I nod and speak loudly, and sometimes, especially in bed, I whisper.  But He is IT. Forever and ever.  So, I'll toss a few pictures on.  Just focusing on Him, always!































      


     AND can't NOT put a bird on here.  That's worth a smile. And the mountain, and the ocean. I always worship and rejoice for the Lord when I see so many of my favorite things. 
UGANDA

















MOROCCO
MOUNT RAINIER, WASHINGTON STATE














     Couldn't not show my favorite mountain that I first saw when I was a kid, way back in the 1950s in that area.  When going to Washington and seeing it, many many times, I always rejoice.  It's filled my heart with joyfulness since I was a kid.  Hope to see it when I'm on my way to heaven.  The Lord knows and angels and bird-angels might be able to swing me that way even though it's about 1800 miles away.  Wouldn't take long for them.  Worth a smile just to think of it.  And, as I said, worshiping is what counts forever and ever. 

Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday


SUNDAY STILLNESS

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I loved this. Loved the writing, loved the pictures.

Thank you for the small vacation I needed...

Here from Still Saturday; I am #5

Unknown said...

Yes, the earth indeed declares His majesty! That is a powerful and wise prayer, sister. I made it my own. Thanks, and God bless you and yours abundantly.