Monday, July 13, 2015

OUR WORLD AGAIN HAS INCREASED ISAIAH 5


Isaiah 5 has been on my heart and spirit for years and years.
Way back then... hundreds and hundreds of years ago...
the truthfulism increased then and has increased now.
I often think of how Sodom and Gomorrah were broken down
because of sinfulness, and, even though that was a
small area in the world, now our world is
hugely filled with sinfulness and worshiping many gods.
So, I'm filled with joy for the Lord and
His kindness and truthfulness to people.
HE IS All WE CAN COUNT ON FOREVER!

Tell Me a Story

4 comments:

a joyful noise said...

I am so thankful that God is greater than the Devil and the Holy Spirit is ready for an outpouring over our cities, States and entire Nation. Thanks for sharing your heart with us here at Tell me a Story

Lux G. said...

Times today really remind me of Sodom and Gomorrah. Really scary sometimes. But holding on to the Word is the best thing to do.

Saleslady371 said...

I am amazed at the mercy of God when it comes to our nation. And I cringe when I read the headlines anymore. Yes, He is all we can count on forever! I agree and it comforts me.

Unknown said...

Yep. That spells out exactly where we are right now. May God bring us back to Him.