Friday, November 20, 2015

SERVING AND WORSHIPING AND REJOICING RE: HEAVEN!


      As I said on this... bottom portion of the picture on the right side and white ... that " And I can hardly wait!" that was about 2 years ago.  Well, day-by-day now I have that info strongly in my heart.  I see so much around the world on TV or computer info pieces the nations, the states, the cities, the towns, and the villages.  I miss many who are in Heaven, and miss many here that I've seen around our world, b/c I can't go around nearly as often as I used to even about a year ago.  
      Anyhow, as Jesus said in the Word,  I'm really hoping and looking forward to seeing my home situations in Heaven. I keep hearing in my brain and heart that I might be in Heaven soon.   Anyhow, this is a heart and spirit grabber for me. 
      Serving and Worshiping and Glorifying and Sharing to the Lord -- all day, all night -- that's all that counts forever!

Tell Me a Story

Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday

2 comments:

a joyful noise said...

God is good and He is still using you even as you visit your 3 churches and drive. Do watch what you say about dying before your time. He know the day of your departure, and as Paul said, it is more needful for you to stay here until God calls you home. Thanks for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder to live this life with a heavenly perspective. This earth is a heartbreaker... but not for eternity!