Sunday, November 22, 2015

JOYFULNESS AND HALLELUJAH!!


          I'm very grateful and I'm filled with rejoicing!  Today at three churches I was hugged and loved and appreciated, even though I have difficult times to walk clearly and to speak carefully.  Sometimes my brain and body issue is a real challenge to me and to others.  DUH!  I look forward the do what I can in our world and I instantly look forward to Heaven!!  
      Yes, day-by-day, moment-by-moment, I focus on my Heavenly Father and Jesus and piles and piles of others, including family and friends, pastors, and kind neighbors that took care of me and dropped the Lord into my heart when I was a good person sometimes and a fighter sometimes.  I know I've been protected and carefully healed by the Lord a number of times, even when in a fighting home when I was a young kid.  I was taught to be a fighter when I was just turning 5 in July, '50.        
      It's a huge blessing that the Lord broke into my life and did not let me enter suicide which occurred when I was in my late teens.   In Tacoma and Seattle between ages of 18 to 20, I had become in very sinful situations, back in 1964 to 1966, and knowing about it through what I'd known of the Lord I truly thought I'd be murdered or arrested for murdering someone.   It's a blessing that the Lord broke strongly into my life when I was 20.  In all these 50 years He has been such a miracle for me and my family and friends.  So much changed through and for Him.
      So I'm filled with rejoicing and joyfulness!! 
 Through eternity!! 
 Just like many of you the word is
     HALLELUJAH!!!


Tell Me a Story

3 comments:

Lux G. said...

I think that's the worst that could happen to me too. :P
Great read as always.

a joyful noise said...

I am so thankful that even when we go our "OWN WAY" that God is gently protecting us and guiding our path to HIM. Thanks for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

Unknown said...

Your life is proof of the love and grace of our Father. Thanks for your obedience!