Friday, November 13, 2015

HE IS THE LIGHT!! HALLELUJAH!!


      That is what I count on ... today, tomorrow, or forever.  My heart is so intense re: our present-day world being so full of sinfulness and the sinfulness being accepted by many.
      I was finishing Ezekiel today, and he was going through many people in that portion of the eastern world who were significantly sinful, even with the kings, princes, and temple leaders.  He was used by the Lord to see much from many places and he was sorrowful and heart-broken... and worshiping the Lord and protecting people in the nations where they had been when the wars had been in place and they'd been dragged to other countries.  He was encouraging and re-teaching them.  
     Next, I'll be reading Daniel, and he was also used significantly.  And others.  That's what I bless on when reading, and I turn to the Lord and bless Him as He will turn many of us to see Him strongly with the "Light".  All I can count on forever!!

Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday

2 comments:

Lux G. said...

Amen He is. :)

Unknown said...

Amen! May He continue to shine His light on you and all of yours!