Thursday, November 15, 2012

PSALM 92:1

It is a good and delightful thing to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises [with musical accompaniment] to Your name,
 O Most High.


This is Dave's CD.  He and his dear musical friends, from different churches, different backgrounds, were no different in their desire to worship and praise and sing for the Lord.

  When I was reading Psalms this morning, this was dropped into my eyes and my heart.  I continue to feel blessed that I was part of this as a player and a writer. 
 THAT was an amazement for me.

And Dave is G..O..O..D!
========================================

I'm leaving town early, EARLY, in the morning for Chicago with/for Bhutanese. Nine-hour drive. Driving around Chicago neighborhoods scares me; haven't done it for years, didn't enjoy it then.  So, please keep me in your heart when the Lord drops me in.  Will reach home late Sunday afternoon Believe me, that will be a BLESSED day for me.  [And seeing my dear husband adds MORE blessings.]

No comments: