Friday, July 12, 2013

REVELATION ... REVEALED, REJOICEFUL.

 
 
 
 
While spending another couple weeks in the Northwest, going around and about, I have unusual access to computers.  I can't re-create my stories, download photos, etc.  So, the best I can do is pull some other bits and pieces together.  I know you saw the photo where I connected my poem.  I also re-added a post from 2010 and connected the two.  I would LOVE to look at your posts to Sandra and Deidra, but can't get around and see.  I'm way up in the hills over Columbia River and nothing is easy to connect to.  Next month, when I'm back home, I'll read you over and over again.  Try to catch up.  So here's the other bit I wanted to add from 2010:
 
The Lord laid Revelation on me to read, probably over and over -- He's done that before. It ranks right up as a favorite book, and I enjoy it... it thoroughly excites me.

Chapter 7:12 has one of my favorite portions. The host comes from every nation, tribe, people, language... then the angels and four living creatures... and then they all fall prostrate before the throne and worship God and the Lamb of God... and this verse just explodes -- I have it underlined big time and read it with a loud, roaring, "hallelujah-ing" voice:

Amen! (So be it!) they cried. Blessing and glory and majesty and splendor and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and might [be ascribed] to our God to the ages and ages (forever and ever, throughout the eternities of the eterities)! Amen! (So be it!)  [Amplified]



No comments: