Friday, July 5, 2013

GAPING-HOLE SOUL.

"HOLEY" HOPEFULNESS

There's a gaping hole in my soul

Big enough to drive a truck through.

It's not a fear
ful emptiness
No reason for panic

But--

Anticipation -- Breathlessness


WAITING

HOPING


nose-pressed-to-the window

EXPECTING

my God

HIMSELF

to enter in.






 
 
===============================
Wrote this years ago, shared it September, 2010, not long after entering this blog-world.  Since I can only do bits and pieces of posts now, I decided to share this one.  Don't want to NOT spend time with my dear friends. 
Won't be able to be "normal" on my posts for nearly a month. 
Please put up with me.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear CaryJo
Yes, what anticipation when we wait with that hungry, waiting soul of our Lord to enter.
Blessings
Mia

Floyd said...

And enter He has.