Thursday, January 21, 2016

FOCUSING ON CHRIST!



      When I was 17 when photoed and heading to the graduation a few months later, this is an amazing picture.  Also, the Word is truthful now... moment-by-moment, day-by-day, night-by-night.  All I can count on... especially since my brain and body issues aren't working well in the world, and not even working well in my house ... I'm focusing on the sky and the moon and sun and looking forward to being in Heaven. 
      When in Heaven, I'll know the reality of all info re: our world through the Lord for hundreds, thousands, and millions of years.   That's what counts.  AND seeing some of the people from the Word that I've wanted to meet ... especially the prophets and protectors, since I've sometimes been one, too ... and I look forward to seeing family and friends, recently or through hundreds of years.  Anyhow, the Lord laid this photo re: me this evening to share and I'll worship and praise and focus on Him.

No comments: