Friday, March 15, 2013

NEHEMIAH 8:10

  THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH,
THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH,
THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH,
THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!!

This is one of my favorite songs.  I worship by singing it in the middle of the night while suddenly waking; while driving here, there, and everywhere; while cleaning house; while walking in prayer sites the Lord has laid on me.

AND how could I NOT sing it while walking through our wonderful zoo and seeing His creativity over and over, glorious before my eyes.

[Can hardly wait til May when I'll do it again and, this time, take HUNDREDS of photos, since photography is now my addiction. Well, one of them, anyway ... blog-friendship is the other main addiction.]

 



13 comments:

S. Etole said...

You have to love God's creative bent.

Sylvia R said...

Delightful, making me smile.

elizabeth said...

Great captures!

Patricia said...

Oh how God blesses us with His Creation!

Blessings on your weekend!

Floyd said...

Fitting words of our Father. He is our strength and deliverer.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet promise! :)

Linda Stoll said...

I love the way you've captured all these His creatures!

Linda

Covenant Grace said...

These pics capture God's beautiful creations. The cub at the top is my fav!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for sharing these delightful and funny photos. We have a wonderful Creator--and you did well with the camera!
Have a blessed weekend.

Sandra Heska King said...

Love, love, love. You know I love these. And they go right along with my Sunday post. The invisible made visible in His creation.

What Marty Sees said...

What a great song! And such cute little critters :-)

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by from Jumping Tandem's Sunday.
So beautiful.
Have a blessed week!

Thoughts for the day said...

Love the pictures, does that giraffe have an ear missing or am I looking at it wrong?