Friday, March 22, 2013

II TIMOTHY 3:16 ... CLOUDS...



While driving to a mall, turning onto another main street, I saw so many clouds just like this, I immediately pulled off the road into a Catholic parking lot.  Cold as it was outside, and windy, I could not just sit in the car and look out the window.  I popped out, ran around the lot and took several photos.  Always thought of just this... God was breathing, it was being shown to us.   We can count on Him to breathe through, for, over, us with His Word, His Spirit, His Protection, His Grace, His Power, His LOVE.


Who else ... what else ... can count??




12 comments:

HisFireFly said...

God's breath, yes!

Sandra Heska King said...

So cool!

S. Etole said...

Great visual.

Anonymous said...

I love to sit outside and look up at the clouds.... I always think, "He is coming back for us in the clouds one day..." It fills me with joy. :)

Amanda said...

Hi Cary Jo! :) I love this so much!! I am always stopping and pulling off the road to take pictures of clouds or the sunset...my daughter thinks I'm silly ;) I love seeing God's presence and majesty in the beauties of the sky!!! I hope you've been doing well my friend, have a blessed day!!

Gayle said...

It is beautiful and I love the link with the scripture.

Lisa said...

Holy breath of love ~ just think of it! Knee bending, head low.

Maureen said...

I never tire of looking at the clouds, taking too many photos of them. Love this interpretation, that it is God's breath over us, watching us, caring for us, the way you wove the words into the photo. Beautiful-grateful you took the time to take this and share with us!

Brandee Shafer said...

I love that you looked at the clouds and saw God's breath. I can't look at a crescent moon without seeing His big toenail. :)

Cheri said...

It's so amazing to think that His breath fills all the earth. That you and I share the beauty of His handiwork though we are miles and miles apart.

Visits With Mary said...

I am a cloud watcher! They are so pretty and like you, they always remind me of the Living God.

Covenant Grace said...

This picture is a perfect portrayal of God's majesty.