Sunday, June 30, 2013

OUR EXALTED GOD AND GLORY


My first day of a month-long travel, Nebraska to Northwest and around and about. Today it was a total of approximately 630 miles.  I rejoiced when I was driving through the northwestern portion of Nebraska and saw this lake and the lovely clouds.  Couldn't NOT pull off the road and take some photos.  

I hope to share photos and the Word as often as possible during this trip.  Tomorrow my grandson and I will be going through Yellowstone.  We are in Casper, WY, which means it will be about 300 miles to the park.  Can hardly wait.  Been there several times, but think this will be a special one. Expect to take a hundred or so pictures... I've become addicted in that hobby.

[FYI, my computer has some sort of difficultyWhen it works, I'll toss something at you all.  When it isn't working, I'll write notes and do the best I can, any way I can -- using those of friends, libraries, etc.  When I get back home, my husband will repair it again and again.]

1 comment:

S. Etole said...

What an expansive view. Looking forward to more when your computer is once again operable.