Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW YEAR, 2013 -- JOHN 8:12

MY FOREVER GOAL ...
 TO FOLLOW HIS
 LIGHT...

[NOTHING ELSE COUNTS... ]





All photos taken in Uganda... the first two behind our home at New Hope Uganda, the orphanage where we worked.

The last photo taken near Sipi Falls, in southeastern portion of Uganda, filled with beauty.

No matter how this Word of God is applied, I must say that, because the Lord sent us to Uganda, even though we've been home for years, we still have many [MANY] Dear Ones there -- sons, daughters, grandchildren, faithful friends.  

The Light of our Lord has TRULY flooded our path with His light and His Word.  While there.   While here.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

I love the sky photos.

Ruthie H. said...

Love this post and the photos, too!! So cool! The sunsets are simply breathtaking in Uganda. Oh, and I visited Sipi Falls in Nov. 2010 - I love the eastern Uganda area as it reminds me of Oregon with its hills and "mountains." Thanks for sharing and God bless you muchly in this new year!

Floyd said...

I love the pictures and lesson. That picture of the dirt road is stunning.