Sunday, February 7, 2016

WORSHIP YOU, LORD, FOREVER!



      This is truthful.  My brain and body and heart is using me to worship Him and pray and glorify Him so no matter what I’m seeing or hearing or crying re: our present-day world situation, I can worship.   Have been doing even now for an hour to determine the photo that would work in at it well enough.  It was in the summer of ‘14 in Tacoma, visiting family and friends,  and seeing the night or morning clouds and the sun or moon.  Loved it as usual!

Tell Me a Story


4 comments:

Joanne Viola said...

Yes, may we worship Him forever, no matter our circumstances. Blessings!

Saleslady371 said...

Makes me think of that song:

You’re a good, good Father
It’s who you are,
And I’m loved by you,
It’s who I am.

Worshiping Him today also because He is deserving!
Love you sister. Smiling when I think of you.

a joyful noise said...

We can use our body and our song to praise the Lord. This pleases our God. Thank you for your inspiring words shared with us here at Tell me a Story.

Unknown said...

This should be the heart of all of us. Thanks for the encouragement today. And wonderful picture!