Tuesday, August 5, 2014

THE GIFT OF GOD... THROUGH D.T.N.


THE LORD OFTEN USED MY HUSBAND AS A GIFT TO POUR IN THE PEACE OF MIND AND HEART!
DEALING WITH ANY CONFUSION OR INTENSITY, DAVE WOULD POUR ENCOURAGEMENT ON ME.
A YEAR OR SO AFTER OUR MARRIAGE, WHEN HE HAD BECOME THE STEP-DAD WITH TEENS, HE PUT THIS ON THE REFRIGERATOR AS HE WAS HEADING TO WORK.

I LOVED THIS PIECE HE GAVE ME THEN, AND I HAVE IT STILL IN OUR DT/CJ ALBUM.  CAN'T NOT NOT KEEP IT!
Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday



Tell Me a Story

4 comments:

Floyd said...

That is too cool… true love… What a blessing from God...

bluecottonmemory said...

When my husband gives me words of encouragement like that - they are priceless! Yours are priceless, too!

a joyful noise said...

So wonderful to receive a note like that from your hubby. Thank you for sharing your lovely post with us here at “Tell Me a Story.” At: http://letmetelluastory.blogspot.com/

Sandra Heska King said...

Oh, I LOVE this!