Monday, August 12, 2013

HIS CREATION

On my trip to and from the Northwest in July, I saw much of His creation and I smiled and rejoiced very often. 
 A variety of creative bits and pieces.
Hope you will smile.
Couldn't not share.
 =============
HOW HAPPY I WAS WITH
 WHAT HE CREATED.
Proverbs 8:31
===============
At Yellowstone NP


Point Defiance Park, Tacoma, WA
Downtown, Portland, OR
Point Defiance Park by 5-Mile Road
Multnomah Falls, OR
Bremerton, WA,, Puget Sound, Ferry Area.
Old Faithful, Yellowstone NP
Flowers, Bremerton, WA
AND NOW THE FINAL, BUT MOST LOVED BY ME...

Mount Rainier, Tacoma, WA
Would LOVE to include the piles of family and friends... would LOVE to ... but don't have enough of the photos and wouldn't want people to feel hurt if they weren't included and would feel rejected.  

But WE created by our Lord was EXTREMELY special.  And we are extremely blessed through Him.

Tell Me a Story

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hopped on over here from Hazel's "Tell Me a True Story" blog. What a lovely post. I'm a real nature-lover, and so I thoroughly enjoyed your photos. God truly made a thing of beauty when He created this world!

And yes, we are EXTREMELY blessed through Him!

GOD BLESS!

S. Etole said...

Great series of photos. Your day lilies should look like those some day.

Inking the Heart said...

Love your pictures! I did a similar post as we traveled from the CA coast to the mountains of the CA Sierras. If you have a minute I would like to share a bit of our beauty around here
http://inkingtheheart.weebly.com/counting-the-gifts.html Thanks so much for sharing some of your summer! Love, Rachael

Floyd said...

How did I know Mt. Rainier would cap off that sequence! It's fast becoming my favorite too... thanks to you! Beautiful pics!

a joyful noise said...

I am so happy you enjoyed your trip and visited family and friends. Thank you for sharing with us here at "Tell Me a Story." Your photo of the racoon looks like he posed just for you.