Saturday, August 17, 2013

EVERYTHING THROUGH CHRIST


YEP!  THIS IS MY FOCUS, MY HOPE,
MY EVERYTHING.
===========

Two years ago, when driving through Tacoma, I saw a house I had lived in when I was 7 years old.  THEN it wasn't very nice ... although most houses weren't very special in those days ... and hadn't seemed to be during other drive-by times over these many years.

NOW, it was remodeled beautifully and filled with 
wonderful flowers, bushes, special yard decorating.
What a blessing to have seen it "healed".

8 comments:

What Marty Sees said...

Amen and amen!

Ceil said...

Hi Caryjo! Love the photo of the flower (purple is my favorite color)! But that you are seeking The Lord in everything...that is the real beauty. Your excitement is palpable :)

Happy Sunday!
Ceil

Unknown said...

Dear CaryJo
I think one day we will also be speechless when we see how our Lord has made our world new!
Luv XX
Mia

Cheri said...

How grateful that He has promised to make all things new!

KalleyC | bloggingwhilenursing said...

Such a great reminder! Also, I'm so glad that you were able to find that your childhood home was healed through love. I hope you have a great and blessed week!

Anne Payne said...

These lavender azaleas are gorgeous!

Janis Van Keuren said...

What beautiful flowers. I see that you are a flower lover and a lover of God's word.

Blessings,
Janis

Floyd said...

How cool. A sign from God of your own healing. He can change anything.