Monday, January 23, 2017

HEADING TO BED AND WORSHIPING!!!

     Well, my body has changed and a few months ago it was indicated that I should go to bed usually between 7:00 and 8:00 in the evening and getting up between 8:30 and 9:30 in the morning.  I do it, and I worship, pray, praise, glorify, and honor the Lord.  I sometime pray for people that is dropped onto my brain and heart.  I focus all night on the Lord and when He has put some of the dreams re: me and people... I'm getting to the bathroom a couple times and turning my legs and body issues, so the dreams quit momentarily.  When I'm in bed and continue to worship and praise Him, I get onto another dream.  In the morning when I wake up I never remember exactly what has been dropped onto my dream issue.  Anyhow, I can focus on the Lord all day and all night. 
    BTW,  I can't drive, and I stumble too often with my legs and use my canes, and I can't read the Bible nearly as well and I can't read the books I have. I have hundreds of books, and many of them are very involved with the history info from Christians re: the demonic. The Lord has used me for about 20 years to see this info and break out the demons, if possible. He used me to drive around and about our states to pray and worship.  And He has had me in a few nations.  So, as I've said, I can't go around any more, unless someone takes me around a bit.  I'll continue to worship and pray when I see the spiritual stuff. In the home, of course, I can't read books, but when I see the info I worship the Lord.  Anyhow, I'll just show what I really love.  When I'm driven around I take photos of clouds, sun, and moon. 
     (As soon as this is put on tonight, I'll hit the bed.)

CLOUD!!!












MOON!!!

SUN!!!!

4 comments:

a joyful noise said...

Thank you Joanne for the lovely photos and encouraging words. Thank you for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

Saleslady371 said...

Hi, Joanne!
Good idea to pray for others that the Lord brings to mind! God bless.

Unknown said...

Keep pushing on, sister. I'm praying for you. Those are great pictures and I love your attitude! It's encouraging. Thanks!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

I love to look at the sky too, such glory of the Lord is there. Your pictures are beautiful. How wonderful that you pray when you can't sleep. What a way to minister to souls who may never know you. May the Lord bless you, so happy to meet you today :)