Monday, January 2, 2017

DRIVEN AROUND OUR AREA! LAUGHING AND SMILING!!!

     As cold and as dark and as windy, my husband has driven me around on Saturday and Sunday and I saw some wonderful  things.  I can't do much of anything, and, for a year, I can't drive, BUT he just grabbed my heart and my attention.  Today, he's working at our church and doing a piano student in another part of our town.  He just got home today and he'll be going to our church and other churches tomorrow, as far as I know.  I can't do much, but, as I've said before, I can worship and pray and glorify the Lord.    Bless you all!






2 comments:

a joyful noise said...

Thank you for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story. I loved your photos and am so happy you can drive around and smile.

Unknown said...

Glad to know you're still out and about. The earth does indeed declare our Father's majesty!

Praying for you and yours for this new year. May you be blessed, sister.