Tuesday, December 22, 2015

THE LORD BLESSES, KEEPS, AND PROTECTS TO THE KINGDOM!



     This filled me then when I had shared the photo on my blog in this summer when home. And this filled me NOW when seeing the photo again.  I was strongly blessed through the Lord when I was in my late teens.  I knew I was a sinful kid, even though I'd heard the Word at schools or popping into churches to see friends.  I was considering a suicide in my upper teens, b/c of my sinfulness.  He broke strongly and kindly into my life and I accepted the Lord, April 15, 1966.  Now, even when I'm an old lady, I rejoice, pray, worship, and glorify the Lord.
    When being in that portion of Wyoming on our way home from the NW, it struck me strongly.  When I was going through in the winter time... January, '09... the Lord protected me when entering that Rest Area then, even though the driving areas were covered with ice and snow.  It was a miracle that I didn't fall when I got out of my car in a strange location and it was just about midnight when I continued for another stretch of time, before getting to a motel about 50 miles later.  Anyhow, with Dave in early July this year going into there it was filled with amazement for me!  
     So, as usual, the Word of God is what counts.  Now and Forever!!!

I'm truly looking forward to be in Heaven!
SOOOOOON!!

Tell Me a Story

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Maim, the only Word that lasts through out eternity!

Ifeoma Samuel said...

Hey Caryjo, you have lots of experiences,testimonies in your faith journey.
Hugs and Blessings to you.
PS: Have a Blessed Christmas Holiday.