Sunday, June 14, 2015

HALLELUJAH RE: BOTH BIRDS AND US!


A couple days ago, this Word was dropped in on me.
When trying to find a local bird I could use as the Word
I suddenly discovered that I had done it another time ago.
Obviously, the Word and the bird grabbed beautifully...
AGAIN!

Here's another couple pictures popped on to share.  
Hope you'll smile and rejoice with me.
YEP!! I'm a bird addict!!  I often think of them, when I'm on my way to heaven, that they will surround me and flying with me up beyond the clouds, and then the angels will take over.
But I sure smile and love the birds around me here, or anywhere I'm driving or traveling in our nation or when
living in Uganda, visiting in Costa Rica and Morocco.
I've seen much of them many times. 
HALLELUJAH!! 

Tell Me a Story

2 comments:

a joyful noise said...

The birds do glorify our Father. They continually sing praises unto Him because He cares for them too. Thank you for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

Unknown said...

We're on the same page today! I too love the birds. We have two hummingbird nests on our back patio. One of them has already hatched and flown the coup! I too often ponder that verse you quoted. Love it.