Friday, May 16, 2014

HE IS MY TRUST, MY HOPE...




When I graduated 51 years ago, even though filled with sinfulness, I was also filled with "seedfulness" 
from people who entered
 my life from childhood forward. 
 My sinfulness increased significantly after graduation and, another significantly, was when the Lord broke 
into my heart officially on April, 15, 1966.  
Since then I've grown more and more in Him and 
want only to be with Him, 
moment-by-moment in our world and then 
instant-by-instant when in Heaven.

Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

You are so beautiful!

Nannette said...

Lovely.

Alison said...

What a beautiful photo of you, and what lovely words to accompany it. I love hearing how God turns each of us from our own devices into His plan of hope and a destined future.

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Beautiful graduation photo. Thanks for sharing your life with us. You're a year younger than my oldest brother was. He graduated in 1962. Glad you are full of God's love and have lived in His grace for 50+ years. Blessings!

carol longenecker hiestand said...

i love how you wove this verse in with your story. visiting from Give me Grace community this week.