Friday, October 26, 2012

ISAIAH 55:12



I have had quite a time here in Tacoma... wonderfully with friends and family.  Taking piles of photos of trees, leaves, water, birds, and boats. 

On the other hand, though, some stressful bits and pieces. My sisters who live here have, since Mom's death, dug through her hidden files for the first time and discovered "new" info about my mother's adoption when she was born in 1920.  Things are different.  I'll be thinking and "hmm-ing" quite some time.

Leaving Tacoma on Sunday to go to Clatskanie, Oregon, to visit other sisters.  Will post piles of stories and info soon.  So much to tell you.  You will smile and sigh... but rejoice in our Lord.  Nothing else matters.


11 comments:

Sylvia R said...

I love your verses and pictures. This one is a lovely new thought for me. I never connected the fallen leaves with the trees clapping their hands. Delightful!

Patricia said...

I agree with Sylvia - I'd not connected that verse with fall leaves, either, but it fits perfectly!

Have a safe trip and a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

A whole new meaning to that verse - I love it. Just took Sharmila and family to Open Door Mission to get some things. She wanted to be there at 8:00 when they open. Don't open til 10 and I have to go sit with a sick person for two hours. Leaving here Thurs. and will return Mon. 12th. Sure do miss you! Thanks for your posts.
Me

Pam said...

May all the "leaves" of this visit and loss of your mom settle warmly in and around your heart...blowing out the stress, and blanketing you in His love... Peace in where she is now and joy in remembering...

Jody Lee Collins said...

Joanne, you have an eye for beautiful things...and the Northwest doesn't disappoint! I look forward to (finally) seeing you soon and sharing some more of that beauty.

What Marty Sees said...

I love the verse you choose to pair with your fall leaves! Just beautiful!

HisFireFly said...

What a perfect verse and photo combo.

Praying that God answers your "hmmmms"

Tonya said...

love love love the photo!! just beautiful.

Gayle said...

A safe journey and fun visiting! I enjoyed your visit. When you slow down, pop over and see the photo's of your visit.

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by today from Jumping Tandem Sunday.
What a beautiful verse and photo.
I hope you and yours has a blessed week!

Thoughts for the day said...

Good to hear from you, where is Clatskanie in reference to where I am? Still could get together maybe.