Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MINNESOTA BREAK-TIME



I had arrived yesterday afternoon after a good drive north and a night at the home of a pastor-couple I hadn't seen for nearly five years. We had one yammery night and morning -- me probably the yammerer, which would be no surprise to most anyone who knows me.

This morning, with workers tearing Susie's roof off, which was NOT quiet, when I got out of bed earlier than planned, I walked into the living room and the sunrise was so lovely it caught my breath. I couldn't NOT take a photo; not nearly as wonderful as it truly was, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Even with the roof noise, which went on and on until about 3:30, it was a blessed day; ice cream, sistership, resting, sharing... not much could ever be better.


3 comments:

Mary said...

I saw on Susan's post yesterday that you were going for a visit.

Have a wonderful time...that sunrise is amazing. No other artist but God could have painted a more beautiful sight.

Anonymous said...

Ditto that sunrise comment -- simply awesome!
Sharon

Beth said...

I have this image in my head and heart of a emanating peacefulness in Susie's home and on her property. Your pic shows some of it.
Blessed are you to be there. Enjoy. :>)