Monday, December 19, 2016

WORSHIP & GLORIFY & PRAISE & HONOR

For about 2 years, this is what I'd been doing then and what I've been doing more.  This is a significant portion of the words to the Lord and He dropped it onto me.  I've been doing it several times a day.  At night when I'm in the bed I'm singing it and early morning when I just wake up I do it. I use these words and lot of others that have dropped into me by the Lord about a year ago.  Worth a wonderful time of day and wonderful time to focus on Heaven.   Bless you all and thank you.




3 comments:

a joyful noise said...

To God be all the glory and we worship him daily not just on Sunday and not just on Easter and Christmas. Thank you for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

Saleslady371 said...

Worship opens the doors for us to enter into what God lines up for us. I can't think of a better way to fall asleep, Joanne! Sending you a Christmas hug, girlfriend!

Unknown said...

I can't think of a better way to spend our time. Blessings to you this Christmas season, sister. Praying for you and yours. Keep running the good race, Jo!