Wednesday, October 14, 2015

PRAISE THE LORD!!


      Way back in April, 1984, when I was going to have to deal with divorce, which I had never anticipated since when married Christmas Eve, '68, all I could trust was the Lord re: the situation. Very serious, to say the least.  During that time, living in the Bible one way or another many years, then, during the divorce time, I strongly was placed in that portion of  the Psalms and this verse broke in then. 

 It was a blessing for me.  

      NOW, as my age and body issues have increased with seriousness,  I've truly, day-by-day and night-by-night, been a worshiper and praiser for my Heavenly Father.   I've also been sharing Him around to many when I'm driving or walking.  I'm truly telling people about the Lord.  Sometimes... nearly every day for the past 5 months... He has me walk nearby in my neighborhood area or drive about 20 miles in the Omaha local area or a total of 100 miles around and about towns outside of the Omaha area,  and it is clearly shown that the Lord is the King and the only One to be accepted and worshiped strongly.  

That's what counts with and for me... and for everyone else.

Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday

No comments: