Sunday, December 14, 2014

WISDOM IN MY HEART THROUGH HIM!



I WAS BLESSED THAT TIME...EARLY OCTOBER,2014...
AND REJOICING AS DRIVING AROUND AND ABOUT
FROM OMAHA TO THE TWIN CITIES AND TO DULUTH
AND THOROUGHLY LOVING THE LAKE AREA. 
 ALSO, FIVE TIMES IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS ON THE TRIP, WE WERE SEEING AND ENJOYING AND STAYING WITH
DAVE'S FAMILY AND SPIRITUAL FRIENDS.
A TRULY BLESSED TRIP.  AND ALWAYS KNOWING, WHEN READING THE WORD, THAT MY FATHER WILL INVEST HIS WISDOM INTO MY HEART.

[AND MY MIND AND MY SPIRIT

Tell Me a Story

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way,
how could we communicate?

Also visit my weblog :: Alex B.

Saleslady371 said...

"To know wisdom in my innermost heart." A great prayer for sure. So happy for you that you had a blessed trip.

a joyful noise said...

Driving around even familiar areas is a fun thing to do. Yes, God does grant us wisdom as we ask for it. Thanks for sharing at Tell me a Story.

Wise Hearted said...

Love those trip that produce spiritual wisdom. Travel always makes me ponder on the things of the Lord. Blessings.

Wise Hearted said...

I wrote a comment but did not hit publish. This has been a week of little mistakes such as that.

Traveling is always a time for me to pondering on things of the Lord. It clears my mind so I can see better the wisdom of the Lord. Blessings.

Floyd said...

That is a great picture! So you! There's no moss gathering under your feet!