Monday, May 13, 2013

TOWERING ROCK, SAFETY ... PS. 61:2

I TRULY RELY UPON THIS WORD OF GOD!

[Photo taken in '07 by my friend from England, Jill Pogmore.  We became friends in Uganda in '03-'04 working together in the Soroti, Uganda, rebel situation.  Then she came to the States in '05, b/c now she had a friend and friend's husband --Dave and I -- who wanted to take her around our country anywhere she wanted to go, and bless her for her blessing into our lives when I was in Uganda in a serious situation.  She's been here 3 more times, and one of them was this trip in '07, and she is quite a photographer!  I'd like to make people think I took this gorgeous one which was so perfect, but, ain't me.  Couldn't not tell who took it and give her the credit and so she could receive blessing from all of you. 
 
 AND, BTW, she is still very involved in Uganda and part of 
my dear "family" at New Hope Uganda.] 

 

4 comments:

Wise Hearted said...

Love this passage in Psalm...thank God He will be our safety. Happy belated Mothers Day.

Covenant Grace said...

What a beautiful photo for a beautiful scripture! Have a blessed week.

Gayle said...

Wow, what a photo, and of course I love it linked with this scripture. Amazing!

Cheri said...

I know faint. And I know overwhelmed. But I also know the Rock of My Safety. Have a beautiful week living on that Rock!